Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Heeeeerrre's the belly 12-13 weeks

13 weeks



Here's what our baby is looking like inside this week. I just randomly found this on the internet. It's amazing that someone the size of a peach can look so humanly and perfectly formed already. This week the intestines, which were partly in the umbilical chord, are now moving inside the baby. Also, the vocal chords are developing.
I'm not exactly sure how or when this happened, but as I am now 13 weeks and looking like THIS.... I can only hope that by the end of my pregnancy I have enough skin left to cover my tummy. I've only gained 2-3 pounds according to the doctor, and I usually fluctuate between a few pounds anyway, so this HAS to be uterus, right? Anyway, I know this picture isn't exactly cute but here it is for all to see who are far away from us :)

I've been feeling pretty good. At least, better than before. My all-day morning sickness is going away and I only threw up twice last week, zero times this week so far. I've had trouble with headaches, but that's not too bad. I'm not as tired as I was last week, although I'm still tired. Hunger is now my new best friend and I always want to eat which can actually be very annoying. Other than that I just feel like I'm so obviously pregnant!


7 comments:

Jannica Larson said...

YAY YAY YAY! You HAVE to keep doing posts to update because I love reading them and seeing pics :)

Lee&Michelle said...

yessah!!! yay for bellies I got one just like that lol no more hiding it for me of course people probably just think i've been eating too many cupcakes or something lol oh well haha

Mandi, Kenny & Jake said...

Aw thanks guys! I will keep doing posts. And yes I think people think I've been eating too much junk food too but luckily we can tell people "I'm not getting fat, I'm just pregnant" haha

Jake and Rachel said...

i thought that picture was way cute mandi! you are the cutest tiny pregnant girl. im so excited! keep posting! :)

Sant Family said...

Growing a baby is such an amazing, cool, spectacular miracle! You are so so so DARLING! What a cute little poochie baby tummy you have! I think it totally looks like baby tummy not too many cupcakes.

Congratulations on not puking this week! Yay you!

I always had headaches when I was pregnant. The nurses said it was probably because I was dehydrated, which I was probably was, because it's super hard to stay hydrated when you are puking a lung.

I love the progress.

Sant Family said...

That's supposed to posts not progress, although I suppose progess is okay to say, too...

Kelly and Tyler said...

keep up the posting, i know its kinda hard but you will really look back and be happy that you did!