Monday, April 16, 2012

Some Really Cute Easter Pics.. And Extreme Couponing!

I just had to share some of these Easter pictures we got of Jake. We did a little Easter egg hunt with the three little boys, but Jake didn't really get it. He just wanted to put everything in his mouth. Still, it was extremely adorable. Take a look:






I am for sure printing off some of these to hang up!


In the meantime, I am learning the ropes of COUPONING! Have you ever seen EXTREME COUPONING on TLC? At first I thought coupons were for people off their rockers, BUT- I don't know what it is... the rising cost of food, the increasing bills, that has made me take an interest in couponing and I am trying to teach myself. I have found some great couponing blogs to follow.


I looked a bit like a freak walking out of CVS with 4 newspapers, and I already have an associate there that hates my guts because I'm a crazy couponer. But what can I say? I've already saved some major moolah on things (even gotten things for FREE!) and I haven't even scratched the surface of couponing really. It obviously takes guts and practice, but I'm willing when I see those amazing deals pop up. I also think it will be a great way to have a year's supply. I'm even making a huge coupon binder that I can take to the store so everyone can stare at me.

We just found out we are taking a trip to EUROPE later this year, so of course I'm even more motivated to save up some spending money.

EXTREME COUPONING HERE I COME

We'll see if it was worth it this week, but I think it will be. I already have some FREE deals I'm planning on going for.

(Stay tuned for my deals post: I'll show you what I got, and how much I paid! Hopefully it'll be good)

3 comments:

LeslieK said...

Jake is ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for the smile :)

Lee&Michelle said...

YAY! COUPONING!!! I sooo wish for the millionth time that we were next door neighbors so we could go to the grocery store together with our kids and fatty coupon binders!!! haha Good for you for getting into that!

Sant Family said...

Jake is soooo soooo adorable! I want to eat his cheeks and squish his thighs.

I totally bow to your awesomeness in couponing. I have looked at some blogs but I am seriously not smart enough to figure out how to do it.